Safaricom has announced a System Maintenance That Will Affect Most Offered Services. The said maintenance will take place on Sunday.
Kindly note we will be carrying out a planned system maintenance this coming Sunday. pic.twitter.com/TBvYYgoxVL
— Safaricom PLC (@SafaricomPLC) March 20, 2020
The maintenance will start at 2 am until 8 am.
- All call, data, SMS and internet services will be available during the six-hour exercise.
- All airtime top-up services including via MPesa will temporarily be unavailable.
- balance transfers, all airtime, data bundles and SMS balance enquires.
- Customers will also not purchase data, voice and SMS bundles.
- Safaricom customers will not have access to all Bonga Points services including redeeming the points