Kenya Life Life Style Love Tragedy

One Dead, 10 Hospitalized After Suffering Food Poisoning At A Wedding.

Wedding Food poisoning

Weddings are supposed to be fun, where people go to eat have fun and take lots of beautiful pictures.

Wedding Food poisoning

Most of them are, but this particular one was not. People ended up being rushed to hospital moments after eating. It was discovered that the people had suffered food poisoning and that they had cholera symptoms.

The groom’s 89-year-old grandfather, Wamunyu Wilson, died on Tuesday at Mt Kenya Hospital and at least 10 guests and family members are currently admitted in various Nairobi hospitals after testing positive to cholera.

9 Beautiful Photos Of Anne Waiguru and Kamotho Waiganjo’s Wedding.

The bride and groom, however, were lucky enough to escape the horrible ordeal and they flew to Dubai for their honeymoon.

The caterers at the wedding were Hot Dishes, a Nairobi-based restaurant with outdoor catering services. The food intended to be served to 450 individuals consisted of vegetable salad, mixed vegetables, vegetable rice, beef, mukimo, njahi, rice and chapati among other dishes all at Ksh184,000.

The catering company is yet to make a comment.

Related posts

Leave a Comment